Semi Rolls on Interstate 94, Driver Hurt
SAUK CENTRE (WJON News) -- A truck driver was hurt when the semi he was driving rolled on the interstate.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday on eastbound Interstate 94 near Sauk Centre.
Fifty-one-year-old Ronald Mitchell of Billings, Montana was driving the semi when it went into the median and rolled.
He was taken to Sauk Centre Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Elk River Native Top American, 5th Overall at Boston Marathon
- Memorial Funds Set up For Deputy Josh Owen's Family
- St. Joseph, YMCA Approve Lease, and Development Agreements
- Highway 10/23 Project: What to Expect to Start
- 2nd Snowiest Season of All Time in St. Cloud