Albany Man Hurt in Crash in Todd County
LONG PRAIRIE (WJON News) -- An Albany man was hurt in a single-vehicle crash in Todd County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened just after 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday on Highway 287 near Long Prairie.
Seventy-eight-year-old Robert Klassen was driving south when his car left the road and went into the ditch.
Klassen was taken to Long Prairie Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Manea's Meats Breaks Ground on Major Expansion
- St. Cloud Photo Contest Winners Announced
- SR-R Hires New Director of Teaching and Learning
- St. Joseph Planning Referendum for New Community Center
- Central MN Virtual Academy Launches this Fall