Winter Weather Advisory, Blizzard Warning in Minnesota
It will be in effect from midnight Tuesday through 9:00 a.m. Wednesday.
Snow accumulation will only be about an inch. But, winds will gust up to 55 miles an hour.
Rain Tuesday will turn to snow from west to east late in the evening as much colder air arrives. A period of light to moderate snow will occur late evening and overnight as winds increase steadily and gust as high as 55 mph. A flash freeze is likely and whiteout conditions are possible at times.
A Blizzard Warning has been issued for west central Minnesota. It will be in effect from 9:00 p.m. Tuesday through 10:00 a.m. Wednesday.
They will have between two and four inches of snow, along with the 55 mile an hour winds.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Minnesota Fighter Jets Shoot Down Flying Object
- Gas Prices Fall for Second Straight Week
- Housing Project Moving Foward in Sauk Rapids
- Federal Funding for 5 St. Cloud Organizations
- Emerald Ash Borer Found in St. Cloud