Stearns County Opens Survey on Parks & Trails Master Plan
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- Stearns County is updating its Parks, Trails, and Recreation Master Plan and they want more feedback.
The first phase of the master plan included a survey of residents on the existing parks and trails system. More than 1,200 people responded to the first survey. Phase 2 is to gather feedback on priorities for future investments and strategies moving forward.
The Stearns County Parks, Trails, and Recreation Master Plan will guide the county's parks department for the next 10-20 years.
The Phase 2 survey is open through the end of November.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Expert: Bumper Crop of Acorns Not Drought-Related
- Minnesota DNR Releases Results of Small Game Survey
- Highway 23 North Gap on Schedule to Open in November
- PleasureLand RV Center Owner Passes Away
The Worst Comedies Ever Made
LOOK: Controversial songs from the year you were born
Gallery Credit: Stacker
135 Artists Not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Gallery Credit: Ultimate Classic Rock Staff