Group of 24 Claim $2 Million Powerball Prize
The Minnesota State Lottery says the holders of the winning ticket turned it in Tuesday.
Minnesota’s latest $2 million Powerball with Power Play prize was claimed by a group of 24.
A group member said that the winning ticket was in her purse when she got a call from another group member who began the call by saying “Sit down, I have something to tell you.” What did she do when she heard the news? “I had $2 million in my purse! I zipped it up and went home!”
Congratulations to the lucky winners and to The Store of St. Anna, located at 37215 County Road 9, in Avon. The store earned a $5,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
As of Sept. 1, 2021, the names and cities of lottery prize winners above $10,000 are private data.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- After Big Jump, Gas Prices Should Start Falling Again
- 14th Annual Pride Weeks Offers Events Each Day this Week
- No, Morgan Wallen is Not Coming to the Rogers, MN Ice Arena
- Benton Co. History: Celebrating Minnesota's Centennial in 1958
- Parts of Minnesota Now in Exceptional Drought
- Winning $2 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Stearns County