Give to the Max Day Raises $34.2 Million for 6,615 Organizations
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Organizers say Give to the Max Day 2023 raised $34.2 million for a record 6,615 organizations in 24 hours.
Donors from all 87 Minnesota counties, all 50 states, and 39 countries gave to nonprofits and schools on Thursday.
This was the second-highest result ever for Give to Max Day, missing the all-time record by less than one percent.
More than $300 million have been raised in the 15 years of the state's largest online fundraiser.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Year Round Allegiant Service Returning to St. Cloud Airport
- St. Cloud's Zonta Christmas House Showcasing Holiday Displays
- Civil Engineer Uses Drone to Reunite Lost Dog, Owner in St. Cloud
- Quite Oaks Providing Hospice Care in St. Cloud for 15 Years
- St. Joseph Preparing for County Road 75 Bridge Closure
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today
Gallery Credit: Bethany Adams