Woman Allegedly Involved in Overdose Death Arrested in St. Cloud
ST. CLOUD (WJON NEWS) -- A woman allegedly involved in a drug overdose death has been arrested in St. Cloud.
The CEE-VI Drug and Gang Task Force arrested a 26-year-old woman from Shakopee in St. Cloud on Tuesday.
During her arrest, she was in a stolen vehicle and had suspected fentanyl on her.
Back on July 31st agents from the task force responded to a home in the 700 block of East South Street in Litchfield to help with a deadly drug overdose involving the death of a 60-year-old Litchfield man.
During the investigation, they were able to identify a female suspect in the case who had provided the deadly drugs to the man before his death.
Additional arrests are expected in this case.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- St. Cloud Chamber President Weighs in on New Justice Center
- St. Cloud School Adopting Neighborhood Park
- New Winter Festival Taking Shape for Downtown St. Cloud
- Sauk Rapids Native Releases Song 'Benton County Lemonade'
- Kansas City a Great Weekend Getaway for Minnesota Travelers
LOOK: Record Fish Caught in Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Stacker