Wednesday’s Storm Chance Pushes to Our East
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Strong to severe storms are possible Wednesday evening, with large hail considered the primary threat followed by strong winds and a couple of tornadoes.
The environment would favor areas mainly east of the I-35 corridor into Southeastern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
Residual thunder is possible Thursday.
Skies gradually clear by the weekend with temps steady in the low to mid-80s most days.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- 50th Anniversary of Lemonade Art Fair At SCSU
- Catholic Charities Leader Stepping Down
- $50,000 Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in St. Cloud
- Sartell Finalizes Purchases of Former Paper Mill Site
- Scooter's Coffee Proposed for Downtown Sauk Rapids