Two People Hurt in Benton County Crash
SAUK RAPIDS (WJON News) -- Two people were hurt in a crash in Sauk Rapids.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened just before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
A car was going east on Highway 23 and a pickup was going north on 31st Street Northeast when they collided at the intersection.
The pickup driver, 49-year-old Michael Maanum of Sauk Rapids, was taken to St. Cloud Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the car, 44-year-old James Orton of Foreston. He was taken to St. Cloud hospital by ambulance where he was treated and released.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Former Searles Building Sold in Downtown St. Cloud
- Speakeasy Opening in 110-Year-Old Building in St. Cloud
- Bill for Outdoor School for All Minnesota Students
- Cold Spring Woman Among 10 Finalists for Princess Kay
- Free Mobile Mini Concerts Coming to St. Joe, Cloud