Three People Killed in Head On Collision in Kandiyohi County
HAWICK (WJON News) -- The Minnesota State Patrol says three people died in a head-on crash in Kandiyohi County.
Troopers say the incident happened just before 11:00 a.m. Sunday in Roseville Township, just north of Hawick.
A BMW was traveling southbound on Kandiyohi County Road 2. The Dodge Caravan was traveling northbound on Kandiyohi County Road 2 when they collided.
The driver of the BMW and the driver and passenger in the Dodge Caravan all died according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
The names, ages, or hometowns of the three people involved have not been released yet.
The Minnesota State Patrol says they were all wearing their seatbelts.
New London Fire Department & Ambulance, Kandiyohi Rescue & Sheriff's Office, Stearns Sheriff's Office, CentraCare, and LifeLink all responded.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Over 9 inches of Rain Fell in Renville County on Saturday
- Diesel Prices At Lowest Level Since Early 2022
- Huge Quilt Show Takes Over River's Edge
- St. Cloud Area Officially in Moderate Drought
- Volunteers Needed for St. Cloud Police Garden