Power Outage Reported for Some Stearns Electric Customers
UNDATED (WJON News) -- As the weather heats up Tuesday, some folks are without air conditioning.
Stearns Electric is working on a power outage that is impacting some of its customers.
They say 186 customers in Munson Township are without power, that's about 16 percent of its customers in that township.
A company spokeswoman says the Munson outage is a planned outage for members in that area. Crews are changing out a power pole and impacted members were notified Monday that this work would be completed.
The outage is planned from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- St. Cloud Approve Interim Moratorium on Cannabis Shops
- Sartell Implements 2-Day Lawn Watering Schedule
- Minnesota State Fair Grandstand Shows
- Minnesota Taxpayers' One-Day Rebate Payments Starting
- Sauk Rapids EDA Buying Property for Future Development
- Downtown St. Cloud Is Coming Back with Big Changes