New Airline at MSP Offering Direct Flights to Canada
BLOOMINGTON (WJON News) -- A new airline will be flying in and out of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
WestJet will launch its first-ever service between MSP and Edmonton, Alberta Friday. The direct flights will run five times per week.
On June 19th, WestJet will start service from MSP to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan operating three times each week.
WestJet is the second-largest Canadian air carrier and will become the 16th airline operating at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in 2023.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Camp Courage in Maple Lake Getting Bonding Money
- Eastside Construction: Copper Kitchen Balancing New, Tradition
- Bistro With Arts Vibe Planned for East St. Cloud
- Bonding Money Allows Children's Museum to Complete Construction
- New Coffee Bar Coming to Downtown St. Cloud