Flags At Half Staff to Honor Minnesota Soldier
ST. PAUL (WJON News) -- Governor Tim Walz has ordered all United States and Minnesota flags to fly at half-staff at all state buildings effective immediately until sunset on Monday in honor and remembrance of Sergeant Cade Wolfe.
The Mankato native and four other American service members were killed in a helicopter crash during a training exercise over the Mediterranean Sea.
"Minnesota is deeply saddened by the loss of Sergeant Wolfe, a Minnesotan who dedicated himself selflessly serving our nation and keeping our country safe."
Individuals, businesses, and other organizations are also encouraged to join in lowering their flags.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Year Round Allegiant Service Returning to St. Cloud Airport
- St. Cloud's Zonta Christmas House Showcasing Holiday Displays
- Civil Engineer Uses Drone to Reunite Lost Dog, Owner in St. Cloud
- Quite Oaks Providing Hospice Care in St. Cloud for 15 Years
- St. Joseph Preparing for County Road 75 Bridge Closure