Big Fall Storm Could Be Headed for Minnesota by Week’s End
UNDATED (WJON News) -- A pretty impressive fall storm system will develop later this week and bring widespread rain across the Upper Midwest.
Before the rain arrives, temperatures will continue to be below normal for the rest of the week. The coldest night will be tonight with freezing temperatures possible for many locations. Slightly warmer, but still below normal later this week. Highs in St. Cloud this week will stay in the lower to upper 50s. The normal high for this time of the year is about 60 degrees.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Shadows and Spirits Tour at Minnesota Capitol
- Five Former Rox Players in MLB Post-Season
- Husky Pride This Week for SCSU Homecoming
- Mesa Flights Return this Week at St. Cloud Airport
- 2nd Annual Flannel Fest at The Ledge
LOOK: 13 Best Public Elementary Schools in Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Stacker