Gas Prices Drop Sharply in Minnesota, Nationally
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Gas prices have been dropping.
Gas Buddy says the falling prices have only recently started and are gaining momentum. They remain optimistic that the national average could decline another 25 to 45 cents by late November.
However, some new caution signs have emerged with the recent attacks in Israel, potentially destabilizing a sensitive region.
Average gasoline prices in Minnesota have fallen 14.4 cents per gallon in the last week, averaging $3.59.
The national average gas price has fallen 10.2 cents in the last week, averaging $3.67.
The national average diesel price has fallen 4.0 cents in the last week and stands at $4.48 per gallon.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Shadows and Spirits Tour at Minnesota Capitol
- Five Former Rox Players in MLB Post-Season
- Husky Pride This Week for SCSU Homecoming
- Mesa Flights Return this Week at St. Cloud Airport
- 2nd Annual Flannel Fest at The Ledge
LOOK: 13 Best Public Elementary Schools in Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Stacker