Open House Tuesday for Stearns County Road 1 Study
There's an open house Tuesday evening at the Whitney Senior Center from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. There will be a brief presentation at 6:00 p.m. You'll be able to review various design alternatives, ask questions, and participate in some interactive activities.
The purpose of the study is to analyze existing and future conditions and evaluate potential alternatives for the corridor.
Stearns County is partnering with the St. Cloud Area Planning Organization and their consultant on the study.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Expert: Bumper Crop of Acorns Not Drought-Related
- Minnesota DNR Releases Results of Small Game Survey
- Highway 23 North Gap on Schedule to Open in November
- PleasureLand RV Center Owner Passes Away