St. Cloud Organization Getting Grant from SOT License Plates
The Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs has announced the Recovery Community Network will use its $11,640 grant to create a resource guide for Veterans, service members, and their families in central Minnesota.
A second grant of $45,000 is going to Patriot Assistance Dogs to provide psychiatric service dogs to Veterans living with mental illness.
The grant program offers a competitive grant process that allows organizations to apply for funding ranging from $1,000 up to $100,000.
To buy a Support Our Troops license plate, visit your local Department of Motor Vehicles office.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- St. Cloud Approve Interim Moratorium on Cannabis Shops
- Sartell Implements 2-Day Lawn Watering Schedule
- Minnesota State Fair Grandstand Shows
- Minnesota Taxpayers' One-Day Rebate Payments Starting
- Sauk Rapids EDA Buying Property for Future Development
- Downtown St. Cloud Is Coming Back with Big Changes