Memorial Services Set for Pope County Deputy Josh Owen
GLENWOOD (WJON News) -- The funeral arrangements have been announced for Pope County Deputy Josh Owen.
The Sheriff's Office says a public memorial service honoring the life of Deputy Josh Owen will be held on Saturday, April 22 at 10:30 a.m. at the Minnewaska School Gymnasium, 25122 State Highway 28, Glenwood.
Visitation for Deputy Owen will be held on Friday, April 21 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and from 9:30 a.m. until the service begins, also at the Gymnasium.
Owen was shot and killed on Saturday night while responding to a call in Cyrus. Another deputy and a Starbuck police officer were also shot and are recovering from their injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sauk Rapids Home That Survived 1886 Turns 150 Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Rise in Minnesota, Nationally
- LSS Frozen Meals Growing in Popularity
- St. Cloud Arts Commission Providing Opportunities for All
- 3 More St. Cloud Businesses Awarded Main Street Grants