Area Pools Closed for the Summer, Splash Pads Still Open
The Foley Municipal Pool closed for the season on Monday.
The city says that the pool staff is mostly high school and college students, they are heading back to school and are involved in fall sports. They stay open as late into August as they can, but are never able to retain enough staff to stay open through Labor Day.
The Sauk Rapids wading pool closed last week on Monday, August 21st. The three St. Cloud wading pools that were open this summer have also all closed for the season.
However, most city splash pads are still open for a few more weeks. (Check with your local city government for the specific last date for the splash pad in your town).
Quarry Park will also likely be a popular option to cool down this weekend. The park is open from 8:00 a.m. until a half-hour after sunset.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- New Restaurant Opens in Downtown Sauk Rapids
- Highway 10,23 Construction Update
- New Fall, Winter Festivals Planned for Downtown St. Cloud
- Dunkin Store Officially Open in St. Cloud
- Stearns History Museum Access Pass At Local Libraries