St. Cloud Credit Union Joins Volunteer Effort on Columbus Day
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- A St. Cloud credit union is using the Columbus Day holiday to volunteer their time to help the community.
Great River Federal Credit Union employees are holding a winter coat and toiletries drive. Staff are also making tie blankets for foster children, helping Habitat for Humanity build a retaining wall, and cleaning up garbage along a section of highway.
It's part of the Minnesota Credit Union Network's CU Forward Day.
More than 25 credit unions across the state are helping restock food shelves, helping seniors with yard work, and providing meals for cancer patients.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Expert: Bumper Crop of Acorns Not Drought-Related
- Minnesota DNR Releases Results of Small Game Survey
- Highway 23 North Gap on Schedule to Open in November
- PleasureLand RV Center Owner Passes Away
Come Visit Buckman, Minnesota in Pictures
Create These Creepy Delicious Cookies For Halloween