Lottery Winner in Stearns County Over the Weekend
ROSEVILLE (WJON News) -- There was a lottery winner in Kimball over the weekend.
The Minnesota State Lottery says someone playing the game Print-N-Play won just over $40,000 at the Casey's General Store in Kimball on Saturday.
The game has a progressive jackpot with the jackpot prize changing throughout the day.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Downtown St. Cloud Is Coming Back with Big Changes
- Minnesota Weather Outlook for August
- Over 80 Percent of Minnesota Now in a Drought
- Hottest Day on Record in Minnesota, St. Cloud
- Liquor License Approved for New Bar, Restaurant in Sauk Rapids