Get Your Tickets Now for Holly Ball 2023 – And Check out the Menu
The annual fundraiser for CentraCare Hospice and Cancer Care as well as the Central Minnesota Child Advocacy Center.is Holly Ball. Each year the black tie event takes place the first Saturday of December.
The last few years the event has been held at the Rivers Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud. I have been attending the event for several years, and I do remember it being at the Holiday Inn in the late 90s, early 2000s. The event has been going on for 47 years.
The donations help cancer patients with services that they need/want that regular insurance does not cover. Some of these services include:
- Acupuncture to relieve pain and ease common side effects of cancer treatment
- Art Therapy for self-exploration and healing
- Enhancement Program for personalized wig-fitting, hats, skin care and make-up tips
- Massage Therapy or Healing Touch to promote relaxation and reduce stress
- Music Therapy to promotes self-expression, symptom management and relaxation through personalized music experiences
- Paxman Scalp Cooling to reduce hair loss during chemotherapy
- Qigong and Yoga to help boost energy and manage side effects
There are also services and programs for Hospice patients and Child Advocacy services.
There is always a theme, and this year it is "Be the Good". Tickets for the event are on sale now and can be purchased through the website. You have the option of purchasing single tickets, or be a sponsor. There are several levels of sponsorship.
You can view the itinerary here for the evening events. This year the event will be adding a live auction along with the normal silent auction. If you are interested in what the menu is for dinner, here is what to expect.
Artisan Asiago Baguette, Rosemary Garlic Focaccia, Whipped Herb Butter
· Seared Sesame Encrusted Ahi Tuna, Radicchio, Arugula, Ginger Vinaigrette
· Mesquite Smoked Beef Brisket, Blueberry Pomegranate Chutney
· Garlic Tarragon Roasted Baby Bakers
· Honey Glazed Rainbow Carrots
See you at the ball!
Come Visit Roscoe, Minnesota with Us in Pictures