Casey’s Store in Southeast St. Cloud Sold, Changing Name
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- Customers of the Casey's General Store in southeast St. Cloud will notice some changes this week.
The convenience store at 656 Lincoln Avenue Southeast has been sold to a company called PK Retail LLC. The new name of the store is Lincoln General Stop.
A spokeswoman says they will start swapping out the signage and branding Monday. She says the operations will remain pretty much the same with the gas station and convenience store offering the same services just under a new name and new ownership.
The St. Cloud City Council approved the application for a tobacco license for the store during its meeting on March 13th.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Gas Prices in Minnesota Fell Again Last Week
- Stearns County Considering Options for New Justice Complex
- Park Amenities Major Theme for Sauk Rapids State of the City
- St. Cloud Slim Chickens Sets Opening Date
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Culinary Team Advances to Nationals