Anna Marie’s Announces Stretch Goal for Coming Home Campaign
The campaign, which originally aimed to raise $2.5 million for construction costs, has already almost achieved that goal. So, they've set a new stretch goal of an additional $750,000 bringing the total campaign goal to $3.25 million.
The additional money raised will establish an Impact Fund that will support a range of initiatives to help survivors of domestic violence and the staff who work with them.
The kick off the new stretch goal, Mike and Karel Helgeson have pledged a $250,000 challenge gift. Any donations between now and the end of the year will be matched dollar for dollar up to $250,000.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Shadows and Spirits Tour at Minnesota Capitol
- Five Former Rox Players in MLB Post-Season
- Husky Pride This Week for SCSU Homecoming
- Mesa Flights Return this Week at St. Cloud Airport
- 2nd Annual Flannel Fest at The Ledge