St Cloud Conspiracy Theories (satire)
I was reading through some information about this whack job group called QAnon. I'm sure you've heard of them. They have some pretty crazy conspiracy theories that anyone with an ounce of common sense would dismiss but yet they actually have believers. I blame lead paint chips.
Just for the fun of it, I've decided to make up my own conspiracy theories and see what happens. So, here we go;
- Target stores broadcast subliminal messages over their PA system that tell you to buy a bunch of stuff you didn't come in for.
- All this frigid weather lately in Minnesota is the Universe stomping it's feet about people that leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot.
- St Cloud potholes are actually caused by people in the wheel alignment business out late at night digging holes in the street.
- Sugar Daddy's will reopen March 4th
- St Cloud Superman actually has super powers but doesn't want to be a show off.
- 1 out of 3 customers at the St Cloud Walmart are actually from another planet and are actually fashion icons where they come from.
- Sartell actually has a downtown area and no one knows where it is.
- St Cloud squirrels are suicidal.
- Roundabouts were cleverly placed where people were having a lot of difficulty figuring out how to use a 4 way stop.
- Munsinger Gardens is a front that supplies all of Minnesota with peyote.
- Waite Park Kmart is closed just in case Elvis wants to do his Christmas shopping.
There you go. If you believe any of this, please seek professional help.
David Letterman's Most Memorable Late-Night Moments
Steven Tyler Year-by-Year Photos: 1973-2020
Forgotten First Albums: Rock's 61 Most Overshadowed Debuts