Mankato is Doing a Different Type of Easter Hunt
Mankato has an interesting twist on an Easter hunt. Instead of a hunt for Easter eggs they will be hunting for a keg. Participants will look for this keg at various locations throughout the city with a chance to win free beer for a year at the Mankato Brewery. More information on this.
- Easter Keg Hunt, Mankato, April 16
- A keg will be hidden somewhere in Mankato or North Mankato, join in Mankato Brewery’s hunt to find it! Find the keg and win free beer for a year! Gather your team and devise a strategy at 9:00 AM at the Mankato Brewery. All teams must be registered by 9:45 AM on April 16th, registration is free.
- Exploreminnesota.com offers endless trip planning resources, things to do and places to go so travelers can recharge every season of the year.
- Visitors can also call 888-VISITMN or live chat with one of our Minnesota travel experts.
- Share your sights and get real time travel inspiration using the state’s popular travel hashtag #OnlyinMN.
If you'd like to listen to my full conversation with Alyssa it is available below.