Bus to the Vikings/Packers Game at Lambeau Field, October 28-29, 2023
- $724 (double occupancy + taxes/handling)
- Townsquare Media - St. Cloud
- 640 SE Lincoln Avenue, St. Cloud, MN 56303 United States
October 28-29, 2023
Go with us to Lambeau Field to see the Minnesota Vikings beat the Packers. $724 per person, double occupancy. Other options available, too.
Bus leaves from the Townsquare Media back parking lot on Oct. 28 at 7:00 am sharp (640 Lincoln Ave. SE, St. Cloud, MN 56304).
You’ll travel on a Trobec’s deluxe motor coach to the historic Lambeau Field in Wisconsin, experience an incredible tailgate party and get a seat deep inside enemy territory to see the Vikings take on the Packers. This is an experience you won’t want to miss.
• Reserved ticket for the Packers Vikings Game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
• Tailgate Party at Bart Starr Plaza, next to Lambeau Field.
• All-you-can-eat-and-drink plus entertainment at the tailgate party.
• Round-trip motor coach transportation from St. Cloud.
• One night stay at the Best Western Premier Waterfront in Oshkosh, WI.
• The one-way trip is 6 Hours long -- 350 miles -- from St. Cloud to Lambeau. One hour between Lambeau and the hotel.
• Prices are per person and based on Double occupancy $724 | Triple $709 | Quad $699 | Single $799 (All before tax and handling.)
Saturday, October 28, 2023
7:00 AM -- Leave Townsquare Media parking lot, 640 Lincoln Ave SE.
2:00 PM -- Check-in at hotel.
Sunday, October 29, 2023
6:00 - 7:00 AM -- Check-out of hotel.
7:45 AM -- Board bus for Lambeau Field.
9:15 AM -- Tailgate party at Bart Starr Plaza.
12:00 PM -- Game time -- Vikings vs. Packers.
Motor coach leaves Lambeau Field for St. Cloud 45 minutes after the game.
Call Townsquare Media at 320-251-4422 to sign-up
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive your tailgate tickets on the bus.
- Game tickets are all electronic. You will need a smart phone to enter the stadium.
- Load your tickets for your group on your phone before arriving at Lambeau Field.
The charge on your credit card appears as "Fox River Tickets."
No cancellations or refunds.
Tax and handling are added to your order at check out.